Crono VS Everyone Crono VS Everyone

Ah yeah! For me, I consider this a Newgrounds classic. Used to watch this countless times back in high school. The animation is awesome, the amount of varied characters that show up is..crunk, and there is some really cool fight choreography going on. AAAAAND...Crono now has a sword regenerating ability! YEAH!

Earthbound Earthbound

Ah man! I was hooked and then...black screen with text!
Your stuff is amazing, you just need to finish it!

Mother 3 fan animation Mother 3 fan animation

The finished part was amazing. I hope you finish this someday.

P.s. I am a big Mother/Earthbound fan..this tickled my fancy and stuff.

A Lick to the Past A Lick to the Past

LOL..I actually did.

Huh-lariousness!

Space rocket Space rocket

Oooooooooohhh....

That was fun.

"I Am A GameBoy" "I Am A GameBoy"

Fun animation and addicting song..thanks dude!

Pico Jones Pico Jones

Gooo stuff mah man.

Meteor Striker Meteor Striker

Hey dude, not bad!

It's good to see a paper and pencil animation here. Good stuff! I hope you continue to animate!

ElectroJoe responds:

Thanks! I actually found this experience with charcoal animation, while draining, to actually be quite rewarding with the way the images flowed. I'm mostly focusing in flash, but I'll definetly consider doing a few more of these animations in the future.

RAPE TIME RAPE TIME

Not sure what I watched..and maybe that was the reaction you were hoping for.
Anyway, you can certainly draw. That was a very detailed face...thing. The joke(?) was lost on me and rape ain't funny.

The Problem: Big A**es The Problem: Big A**es

You have a sense of cinematic storytelling and I hope you continue to make animations. I don't care much for the content but that's just me. Your animation could use alot improvement. Thankfully, on newgrounds there is forum with plenty of good advice and people out there who will help you out. I rated this low because I felt that quality is low. I hope you continue to make animations despite what I say or anybody else says. Good luck to you dude!